Take It Anywhere
Once you've downloaded content from iTunes U, you can use it in a variety of ways:
- Within iTunes: iTunes will play any content you've downloaded from iTunes U. Downloaded content appears in one of two places within iTunes:
- Lafayette College Playlist: Content downloaded using the "Get Song" or "Get Album" buttons in iTunes U appears in a "Lafayette College" playlist.
- iTunes Library: Content is downloaded to your iTunes Library and you can view it by browsing to "Music" for audio tracks and "Movies" for video ones. If you subscribed to a course as a podcast, then it will appear here under "Podcasts" rather than in the Lafayette College playlist.
- On your iPod: iTunes U content can be loaded onto your iPod like any other audio or video.
- On a third party-player: iTunes U supports a variety of formats, including MP3, MP3 VBR, AIFF, Apple Lossless, WAV, AA, and MPEG-4. The content has no digital rights management schemes attached to it, so you can use any third party player that supports these formats.